1. I registered but did not receive the confirmation email – what should I do?
Please check your SPAM folder or any other predefined folders e.g. promotions for Gmail, etc. If you are still unable to find it, please contact our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How can I ask for technical support?
On the login page click the “Need Help?” button. On the platform you will find the support button in the main navigation menu
3. I forgot my password how can I retrieve it?
On the day of the event, you will be able to click the “Forgot password” button below the login box. You will receive an email to create a new password. If you do not receive the email – please check point 1 above.
4. Which browser should I use?
For the best experience we suggest using CHROME, but any browser will work except Windows Internet Explorer.
5. Can I use other devices e.g. mobile or tablets?
For the best experience we highly recommend using a laptop or desktop computer, but all other devices will work as well.
6. When I enter my credentials the log in does not work – what shall I do?
You will be able to login one hour before the symposium starts. If you encounter any issues with login please click the “Need help?” button to get technical support.
7. Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
Yes, you will be able to request your certificate of participation to the pre-event webinar and the 2-day program in the Session Room by clicking the “Certificate of participation” button. This certificate does not provide CE points but certifies your attendance at the event.
You will be able to request the certificate only after attending for a minimum of 30 minutes.
8. Do you provide any translations?
Yes, in the Session Room you can switch directly in the player to Spanish and Portuguese.
9. If I missed the event, am I able to watch it on demand?
Yes, the whole content will be available after the event date, and the recordings of the lectures can be watched in the Session Room on this platform. The recordings will also be available in Spanish and Portuguese. You can also visit the Clinic to read and download the assets available within the “patient journey”.